We participate in most of the plans that are available to members of the community. As a courtesy to our patients, our insurance clerks will check on any plan about which there is a question. We will gladly file your insurance claims for you, but please remember the responsibility for payment of fees is the direct obligation of the patient. Please feel free to contact our insurance department with any questions regarding your account.
- What do I need to bring as a new patient?
- We require a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID at check-in. In addition, please bring a current medications list with you. Copays are collected at check-in. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. Expedite your wait time! Print and complete patient forms before your visit.
- Hospital Privileges
- Our physicians have hospital privileges at Mobile Infirmary and Providence Hospital.
- Do I need a referral to see a doctor?
- Certain insurances require referrals to see specialists for a covered visit. You will need to check with your insurance carrier to see if this is necessary.