Position Type: Full time
Location: 168 Mobile Infirmary Blvd, Mobile, AL 36607
The Nurse Navigator will provide leadership, coordination, and oversight for the effective delivery of subspecialty care to patients in the outpatient Urology clinic. This person will serve as a single point of contact for patients and/or family members to effectively communicate the patient’s plan of care and coordinate care with the physicians and members of the healthcare team.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- LPN or CCMA Required
- 4 + years of clinical experience required
- Knowledge of Allscripts is a plus
- Must be able to communicate clearly with patients
- Must be able to keep an organized workflow and effectively manage multiple tasks at one time
- Must be able to be active and mobile for an 8-hour period
If you would like to apply for this position, simply use the form below to submit your resume.
"*" indicates required fields