Summary of Job:
Assist assigned provider with patient care during time of service and patient communication and results follow up after time of service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Review, sign and maintain all clinical protocols as relayed by the Clinical Supervisor.
2. Assist assigned provider by gathering clinical information and entering it into the EHR.
3. Respond, resolve, and document all patient correspondence.
4. Ensure accurate documentation with a clear audit trail.
5. Ensure MIPS compliance throughout the clinical workflow.
6. Complete time of service patient triage including but not limited to obtaining medical history, medications and vitals.
7. Complete any and all medication pre-authorizations.
8. Monitor all orders entered by assigned provider to ensure each order is completed timely based on clinical protocols.
9. Perform other tasks as needed or directed by the UAMPA management team or physician partners.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
1. Required license: Active Registered Nurse License
2. Knowledge of Allscripts is a plus
1. Employee must be able to communicate clearly with patients.
2. Employee must be able to keep an organized workflow and effectively manage multiple tasks at one time.
3. Employee must be able to be active and mobile for an eight hour period.
The statements listed above describe the principal functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent to the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are able to perform
the essential functions of the job.
"*" indicates required fields