Summary of Job:
Field all incoming phone calls, document calls when appropriate, schedule appointments and
task additional staff as needed
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Field all patient phone calls. For questions that can be answered, ensure detailed
documentation is present in the patient record. For urgent calls, route to the appropriate staff.
For all other calls, task to the proper personnel.
2. Ensure all fielded calls that are tasked out are completed within 24 hours.
3. Schedule all appointment requests via phone. For new patients, ensure a full registration is
4. Perform other tasks as needed or directed by the UAMPA management team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
1. GED required
2. Two+ years of relevant experience required
1. Employee must be able to communicate clearly with patients.
2. Employee must be able to keep an organized workflow and effectively manage multiple tasks
at one time.
3. Employee must be able to be active and mobile for an eight hour period
The statements listed above describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent to the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are able to perform
the essential functions of the job
"*" indicates required fields