Summary of Job:
At the direction of the Front Office Manager, implement, train, and monitor all front office
protocols at your assigned location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Attend weekly management meetings with the Front Office Manager and the Front Office
Supervisors to discuss current issues/concerns (both process issues and human resource
issues), areas of improvement, and overall operational health.
2. Oversee training of new employees.
3. At the direction of the Front Office Manager, ensure all phone operator positions are filled at
the beginning of each day. Report any absent employees immediately to the Front Office
Manager to find coverage. Ensure complete front desk and phone coverage at all times.
4. In conjunction with the Front Office Manager, monitor all phone operator protocols at your
assigned location. Provide verbal feedback to staff that veer off protocol. If staff continue to
disregard protocols, report these issues to the Front Office Manager for coaching and or
potential disciplinary action.
5. Ensure all patient phone calls are answered timely.
6. Monitor the abandoned call report weekly and report abandoned rates of over 1% to the Front
7. Randomly review phone operator call recordings and provide feedback to each employee
8. Handle phone operator complaints. Report these issues to the Front Office Manager.
9. Ensure the fax queue is completed daily.
10. Ensure all New Patients scheduling are called and demographics and insurance is collected.
11. Perform other tasks as needed or directed by the UAMPA management team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
1. GED required
2. 5 + years of relevant experience required
1. Employee must be able to communicate clearly with patients.
2. Employee must be able to keep an organized workflow and effectively manage multiple tasks
at one time.
3. Employee must have problem solving skills.
4. Employee must be able to be active and mobile for an eight hour period
The statements listed above describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent to the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are able to perform
the essential functions of the job.
"*" indicates required fields