Summary of Job:
Work with your assigned payers to ensure accurate payment for all denied and partially denied insurance claims.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work insurance A/R worklist within the EHR. Review all unpaid or denied claims. Work with the patient, the office staff, and the insurance company to correct claims related issues in order to obtain payment. Document all work within the Claims Maintenance module.
2. Ensure foundation grants received needed documentation to process payments.
3. Ensure bulk eligibility
4. Answer the phone in a timely manner. Complete non-clinical patient requests and document using tasking. Any request that cannot be completed, task to the proper personnel.
5. Process Prime Patient requests and respond as needed.
6. Complete billing related tasks.
7. Perform other tasks as needed or directed by CEO or Physician Partners.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
1. GED required
2. Five + years of relevant experience required
3. Knowledge of Allscripts is a plus
1. Employee must be able to communicate clearly with patients.
2. Employee must be able to keep an organized workflow and effectively manage multiple tasks
at one time.
3. Employee must be able to be active and mobile for an eight hour period
The statements listed above describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent to the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are able to perform
the essential functions of the job
"*" indicates required fields