Charles F White, Jr. M.D.
Dr. Charles White, Jr. started his career at Urology Associates of Mobile 33 years ago. Throughout his career in medicine, he has been active in many different urological investigative studies, publications, and research and has served as a principal investigator in more than 40 experimental clinical trials. He has coauthored numerous publications based on these investigations. His medical expertise spans all aspects of general adult urology.
Specialties & Qualifications
Specialty: Adult Urology / Male Infertility
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Undergraduate Degree
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA (1975)
- Doctor of Medicine
University of South Alabama School of Medicine, Mobile, AL (1979)
- Medical Internship & Residency Training
University of Colorado, Internship & Residency (1981-1984)
- Private Practice, Urology Associates of Mobile (1984 to Present)
- Clinical Research, Coastal Clinical Research, Inc., Mobile, AL (1991 to Present)
- American Board of Urology, (1986)
- Medical Society of Mobile County
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- American Urology Association
- Southeast Section of Alabama Urological Association
- American Fertility Society
- American Association of Tissue Banks
- Mobile Infirmary Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Coastal Clinical Research, Inc.