Our office personnel will answer the telephone from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The answering service will answer at all other times and will direct your call to our physician on duty in case of an emergency. We do not refill prescriptions after office hours and on weekends.
We see patients on an appointment basis and try to keep wait times to a minimum. At times, situations arise that could delay an appointment. We will try to keep you fully informed of delays and will reschedule if necessary. Please let us know if you are unable to keep your appointment so we can modify our schedule and be of better service to our other patients.
General instructions for hospital inpatient and outpatient surgery are below:
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before surgery. Do not eat or drink anything the day of surgery.
- If you take any medication to thin your blood (including aspirin or any drugs which contain aspirin), please notify your doctor or his nurse.
- If you are on any diabetic medications, you need to notify your doctor or his nurse so they can give you special instructions if necessary.
- Please make sure that the doctor or nurse is aware of any dietary supplements you are taking.
- You must have someone drive you home following the procedure. The hospital will not let you leave if you do not have a driver.
- Please leave all jewelry and valuables at home.
Specific Surgery Information Forms:
We participate in most of the plans that are available to members of the community. As a courtesy to our patients, our insurance clerks will check on any plan about which there is a question.
We will gladly file your insurance claims for you, but please remember the responsibility for payment of fees is the direct obligation of the patient. Please feel free to contact our insurance department with any questions regarding your account.
We require a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID at check-in. In addition,, please bring a current medications list with you. Copays are collected at check-in. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
Expedite your wait time! Print and complete patient forms before your visit.
Our physicians have hospital privileges at Mobile Infirmary and Providence Hospital.
Certain insurances require referrals to see specialists for a covered visit. You will need to check with your insurance carrier to see if this is necessary.
Our patient portal is available to all our patients as a way to communicate quickly and effectively with our practice. Please sign up today.Patient Portal
We sincerely hope that you will have no occasion to register a complaint. However, your criticism and suggestions are encouraged, and this is best relayed to our Practice Administrator at 251.433.1895. By listening to your thoughts, ideas and suggestions, we can continually make the necessary changes to provide you with the best possible care.